As staffing pressures continue to increase, manufacturers are focusing efforts on their core strengths. Building control panels require in-house staff to:
- Build & maintain knowledge of latest control components
- Learn electrical standards like NEC, UL, CSA and CE
- Learn, maintain, and design with electrical CAD systems
- Purchase and maintain inventory
- Hand cut, deburr, and paint electrical enclosure
- Hand cut conductors, apply markers and ferrules
- Purchase and maintain labeling equipment (Engravers, Thermo)
Utilize Mechatronic Systems’ investment in engineering staff, software, machinery and inventory to provide 2D/3D designs, CNC quality machining and machine quality wire preparation for significant cost savings and increased quality. Keep in-house staff focused on the business.
Standardization plays a crucial role in minimizing the costs of Industry 4.0. Smart Manufacturers are partnering with panel builders that specializes with the component manufacturers and their technologies. Intimate knowledge of the next-gen network communications saves significant money from a misstep in the roadmap.
The standardization of Pre-Engineered systems offers significant saving over one-off engineered design. Engineering and setup fees are amortized over many builds instead of one. Pre-Engineered systems include:
- Data Aggregation Station
- Operator Login Station
- Controller & Motion Control System
- Robot Control System
- Mobile Robot Fleet Management
- AND More!
Starting down the path to becoming a Smart Manufacturer requires a Trusted Technology Partner. Give us a call to start the journey today.